- All reference to “Studio” refers to Podfit, its proprietors, staff, employees, sub-contractors, agents and representatives.
- “Facilities” refer to the gymnasium, showers, changing rooms and fitness studios where applicable.
- Clients & Members are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that facilities are properly and safely used and that all clients and members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
Membership and Prepaid Clients
- Monthly memberships are available for purchase to all members of the public.
- All memberships & any other exercise related products & packages sold are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable.
- All members must be over 13 to utilise the facilities and services provided at the Studio.
- The Studio is a private members facility and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause.
- Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in-force.
- By acquiring a direct debit or credit/debit card contract , membership or by prepaying for sessions as a client, clients and members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.
- The Studio may withdraw use of all or part of the Facility for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for a maximum period of seven working days.
- As a client/member you agree to comply with the rules of the Studio with regards to use of the facilities, operational days, times & hours and your conduct. The Studio may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided members receive advance notice of these changes.
- You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from use of the Studio.
- By agreeing to these terms & conditions, clients indemnify the Studio of any loss, injury or accident that might occur.
- Clients/members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the Studio should contact the person on duty, or report it via email@example.com.
- In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations the Studio reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any client/member or guest to leave the premises.
All contracts is based on a 48 week year, so you can have one week's holiday every three months. If you do not have any holidays during this time, you will receive one free week every Three months. Podfit reserve the right to close for one week during the Christmas Holiday season.
This is a Half Yearly membership. The contract will automatically renew for a further 6 payments unless the contract is cancelled by the client with a full 2 months notice.
The Studio requires a full two months notice, prior to your contract end date.
If your contract began with us on the 12th of January and your initial 6 month contract ends on July 11th, you will need to give notice before May 12th, or your contract will renew for another 6 months from July 12th and your contract will run until the following January 12th.
EARLY CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT
You can leave your contract at any point in the term with 1 months fee, if you have a life threatening illness (injuries are not included) or if you are relocating further than 30 miles from your nearest Podfit Studio.
Any sessions cancelled within a 8 hour window of the session start time will be marked as a LATE CANCELLATION and this session cannot be recovered.
Any sessions cancelled before the 8 hour late cancellation window can be rescheduled within 7 days of the early cancellation only and this is subject to availability. If Personal Training has no availability, you will be able to attend a Semi Private session (subject to availability). This can only be done in the same calendar week and there are no exceptions to this rule.
ONLINE PURCHASES ONLY
Only contracts purchased online have a 14 day cooling off period under the Consumer Contracts Regulations Act and will begin the day after the purchase date, not the service start date. After the 14 day period, the full cost of the contract will need to be paid in order to cancel it.
This Podfit Lifestyle Blueprint contains digital products/downloads and consumers waive rights to any cooling off period if any digital products are accessed or downloaded.
I will be notified if my credit card payment fails to authorise for any reason and a £25 late fee will apply if I do not provide a valid credit card within 10 calendar days of the original rejection date.
Studio purchases have no cooling off period.
CANCELLING YOUR CONTRACT
If you wish to cancel, please complete the form using the link below. Your notice period will not begin until we have received and confirmed the correct completion of this form.