All reference to “Studio” refers to Podfit, its proprietors, staff, employees, sub-contractors, agents and representatives.
- “Facilities” refer to the gymnasium, showers, changing rooms and fitness studios where applicable.
- Clients & Members are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that facilities are properly and safely used and that all clients and members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
Membership and Prepaid Clients
- Monthly memberships are available for purchase to all members of the public.
- All memberships & any other exercise related products & packages sold are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable.
- All members must be over 13 to utilise the facilities and services provided at the Studio.
- The Studio is a private members facility and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause.
- Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in-force.
- By acquiring a direct debit or credit/debit card contract , membership or by prepaying for sessions as a client, clients and members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.
- The Studio may withdraw use of all or part of the Facility for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for a maximum period of seven working days.
- As a client/member you agree to comply with the rules of the Studio with regards to use of the facilities, operational days, times & hours and your conduct. The Studio may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided members receive advance notice of these changes.
- You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from use of the Studio.
- By agreeing to these terms & conditions, clients indemnify the Studio of any loss, injury or accident that might occur.
- Clients/members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the Studio should contact the person on duty, or report it via email@example.com.
- In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations the Studio reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any client/member or guest to leave the premises.