This website contains general information about medical conditions, nutrition, health and diets. The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
The medical information on this website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
(a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) is complete, true, accurate, up to date and/or non-misleading.
Podfit strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
Podfit.co.uk is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge FreeTrainers.com from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Podfit.co.uk's negligence.
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, we would recommend you consult your doctor before starting this or any exercise program.
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- Have you been told by your doctor that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor because you have a heart condition ?
- Have you had any chest pain in the past month when not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance as a result of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness/collapse?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem (eg back, knee, or hip) that could be made worse by exercise?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing medication for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
Before starting any diet, you should speak to your doctor. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- People who are underweight or have an eating disorder
- Children (under 18 years old)
- Type 1 diabetics and diabetics taking medication for their diabetes (other than Metformin)
- Pregnant women or breast feeding mothers
- People recovering from surgery
- Those who are frail or have a significant underlying medical condition should speak to their doctor first, as they would before embarking on any weight-loss regime.
- Those who are not sure about whether it may affect their prescribed medications should to speak to their doctor first.
- People feeling unwell or have a fever
- Those taking Warfarin should consult their doctor first as it may increase their INR.
- People with a history of serious mental health problems.
This website and its contents are copyright of Podfit. All rights reserved. Reproduction of all or any substantial part of the contents in any form is prohibited. No part of the site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose without express approval.