- All reference to “Studio” refers to Podfit, its proprietors, staff, employees, sub-contractors, agents and representatives.
- “Facilities” refer to the gymnasium, showers, changing rooms and fitness studios where applicable.
- Clients & Members are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that facilities are properly and safely used and that all clients and members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
Membership and Prepaid Clients
- Monthly memberships and nutrition packages are available for purchase to all members of the public.
- All memberships & any other exercise related products & packages sold are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable.
- All members must be over 14 to utilise the facilities and services provided at the Studio.
- The Studio is a private members facility and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause.
- Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in-force.
- By acquiring a direct debit contract, membership or by prepaying for sessions as a client, clients and members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.
- The Studio may withdraw use of all or part of the Facility for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for a maximum period of seven working days.
- As a client/member you agree to comply with the rules of the Studio with regards to use of the facilities, operational days, times & hours and your conduct. The Studio may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided members receive advance notice of these changes.
- You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from use of the Studio.
- By agreeing to these terms & conditions, clients indemnify the Studio of any loss, injury or accident that might occur.
- Clients/members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the Studio should contact the person on duty, or report it via email@example.com.
- In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations the Studio reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any client/member or guest to leave the premises.
- Clients/members can place membership on hold for a period of up to 1 month.
PRE PAY. This option is no longer available to new clients as a January 1st 2017
- The minimum amount of sessions you can buy is 12.
- Session pack expiry dates cannot be extended, unless you can evidence special circumstances.
- House ownership abroad will be accounted for, if you spend more than 12 concurrent weeks per year in that house and it not used solely for holiday purposes.
- A medical reason, supported by a letter from your GP or medical professional will be taken into consideration.
- Holidays will not be taken into consideration.
- Pre pay sessions can only be booked as far in advance as long as you have paid sessions.
- We cannot save time slots any for you unless you have paid sessions available
- Every Pre pay sale is supported with an e-mail receipt, which is sent to your stored e-mail on the day of the sale.
- We have copies of all of these if you require any of them for your records.
- Your trainer does not have the authority to extend session pack expiry dates.
- If you have expired sessions, we will make any expired sessions available to you, after you buy additional training services. You will have to use the purchased sessions and any expired sessions in the before the expiry date of the new purchase. Expired session can only roll over on one purchase.
- The direct debit usually runs on the first day of the month, unless otherwise requested.
- The direct debit is in place for a minimum of the term (3, 6, 12, or 24 months) you have signed for and this cannot be altered.
- The direct debit is in place for the number of weekly sessions you have signed up for and this cannot be altered until the end of your initial term.
- If you go on holiday, you can add extra sessions 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after your holiday to catch up on lost sessions. Sessions before and after this date can not be altered.
- Session catch up for holidays must be applied for and agreed in writing to Podfit using firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you required additional sessions, you can purchase them monthly at the same session rate as your direct debit on your debit or credit card, or added to your monthly direct debit amount. Podfit will store any credit card information with the highest rating of PCI compliancy.
- If you have been ill and have a valid medical certificate, you can catch up sessions for up to 4 weeks after your return.
- You can suspend you direct debit for a period of no longer than 1 month for a suspension fee of £35. This can only be used once during the term of your contract
- Your direct debit will AUTOMATICALLY renew at the end of the initial term unless you ask us to suspend or terminate your contract.
- Once the initial term of your direct debit has been met, your direct debit will auto renew for the same period as the initial term unless you ask us to suspend or terminate your contract. You can cancel the auto renewed term at any time.
CANCELLING YOUR DIRECT DEBIT
- You can cancel a direct debit by writing to Podfit using the Direct Debit Cancellation form.
- You can cancel your direct debit only after the initial term (3, 6 or 12 months) during any point of the auto renewed term so long as the correct notice has been given.
- You must give 30 days notice of the date of your final payment or your direct debit will not be cancelled until the following month.
- Cancelling your direct debit via your bank does not negate your financial responsibilities with Podfit Limited, unless you have given us sufficient prior written notice.
- If your direct debit fails and sufficient written notice has not been provided, we will attempt to take this payment again 7 days after the first attempt fails. If it fails a second time we will ask you for a valid debit/credit card. If you do not provide us with this information within 10 days of the date of the first direct debit failure, we will add a £15 late fee.
- If your account remains unsettled for more than 30 days, we will take action to recover the full amount, including any outstanding auto pays and your account will be deactivated.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- This agreement is in place between you and Podfit. You do not have a contract with an individual trainer and Podfit reserve the right to change your trainer if that need arises. You must satisfy ALL the criteria below before you can request a refund.
- Billing agreement: All personal training clients are billed on a direct debit basis. Bills are issued directly to a client and are due upon receipt before training begins. All Direct debit payments for the contract length must have been completed before the studio will accept a request for your money back.
- Exercise commitment: You must complete your pricing option exactly as it is written on your contract. We will only accept writting money back guarantee requests if you have satisfied the following training requirements:
- Trained at Podfit for a minimum of 3 sessions per week for a minimum of 6 months, with no missed sessions or deviation from your training schedule, which is exactly 3 sessions every week for 6 months, with no gaps or other training scheduling configurations.
- or Trained at Podfit for a minimum of 6 months for at least one session per week and evidenced additional training 2 sessions per week. Evidence must be provided on fitness builder and you must have subscribed to fitness builder at the start of your Podfit contract.
- Length of sessions and appointment times: Each training session is based on a 45 or 60-minute workout. To get the most out of our efforts, please be ready to exercise at the appointed time. If you are more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled session, it will be considered a no-show and you will be charged. By missing a session you forfeit your right to ask for you money back.
- Cancellation policy: All sessions are arranged on a scheduled appointment basis. In order for effective use of time, all clients are asked to give a 8-hour notice when canceling an appointment. This means a cancellation should be made at least 8 hours before the scheduled appointment by calling or texting your trainer for the appointment in question. Personal training sessions canceled inside of 8 hours of the scheduled appointment will be billed at the normal rate of a single session and deducted from your account. This is classed as a missed session and you will forfeit the right to request a refund.
- Expiration of sessions: If you fail to complete the scheduled sessions by the expiry date you understand your training sessions will expire and you are responsible to pay any remaining balance of your account and you will forfeit your right to request a refund.
- Release of results upon program completion: Client photos and testimonials are required upon initial program completion (12 weeks).
- Client Satisfaction Survey Completion: All clients are sent a client satisfaction survey every 30 days. You must complete all surveys and score Podfit 6 or below in every one or you will forfeit your right to request a refund.
- Use of nutritional supplements: To guarantee safety, we request that all clients do not use any potentially dangerous stimulants like “diet” or “fat burning” pills of any kind. To ensure optimal results, we offer natural organic based supplements to all clients.
- Diet tracking: You must have purchased a Podfit Nutrition package at the same time as you purchased your personal training contract. All food must be tracked in Myfitnesspal and you must evidence that you have eliminated alcohol consumption entirely during your contract. If you have not purchased a nutrition package, we are only offering you free advice and you forfeit your right to request your money back.
- All payments are to be made in advance, prior to the commencement of exercising or personal training, unless a membership package has been taken.
- Personal Training Package renewals & payments are made on or before the last session of an existing pack.
- A £2.50 charge for processing credit cards & £5.00 processing fee for Premium credit cards is chargeable. Debit card processing is free of charge. Such charges to change in accordance to revised banking rates.
- Refunds are subjected to a £15 handling charge & applies to any amount outstanding.
- Payment for block bookings or personal training packs must be made in full prior to the commencement of the first session.
- Block gym bookings or personal training packs will be utilised fully. No credit, partial or full refunds will be given unless within merit & at the discretion of the Studio.
- Discounted rates are not valid & applicable when cancellations & refunds are processed.
- Lockers are provided for the use of members.
- Lockers may not be used overnight, unless you have purchased a monthly locker subscription. Clients/members who do so are liable to find that the lockers are opened and locker contents removed. Removal of such items is strictly at the member’s own risk.
- In the interest of safety and security please use the lockers provided. Studio will have no liability for goods taken from the changing rooms or lockers.
- Locker rentals for permanent use is available to clients.
- A hold-it-all service at the Studio is available upon request. This includes a laundry service for your exercise attire & kit.
- Studio reserves the right to vary the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation of the facility.
- Opening hours will vary from time to time as required & determined by pre-booked & confirmed sessions.
Guests & Non-members
- The public are welcome to use the facilities & services of Studio, subject to availability. Payment is to be made in advance & prior to the commencement of a session.
- Session passes, valid for one hour can be purchased at reception for a fee, which is equal to the current facility rate, which may change without notice.
- All Guests must complete the relevant guest registration form at reception.